Incontinence in a ten year old

Patient

Q: My step-daughter is 10, was potty-trained at 5, and since then has continued to have accidents during the day. When she was born, she had had quite a few medical problems until she was 4 (larengial cleft, feeding tube, opitz g) but she is doing well now and living a fairly normal life. Since then her parents divorced and mom and her moved to a different state and she has moved 10 times in her life.

We have her during the summer months and have noticed that she occasionally has accidents. Not a lot, but enough to where it is notciable. She is completely unaware that she has had an accident and it seems to only be within days of either flying to or from home (this could be me reading into things).

Could she have incontinence? Is it stress related? Is it anything we can fix or control?

Doctor