Increased Forgetfulness Causing Worry

Patient : Hi for a while know i have been forgeting things in the past i have went out and left oven on and just yesterday i went to get nappys for my littlr girl payed for them and left then at counter ive done this a few thmes before too should i be worryed or not
Doctor :   The most common cause of forgetfulness in your age group is stress. I would advise that you modify certain aspects of yo ur lifestyle that try to reduce stress. Eating a healthy balanced diet, yoga, light music and regular exercise will help you. You can also try taking multivitamin to supplement certain vitamins that may be absent in your diet.I wish you well, take care.