Increasing abdominal pain.

Patient

Q: This is a long one but I'm quite worried and haven't got the money to see a doctor so I will only go if it is necessary.

About a year ago I started to get this feeling at night in my lower left abdomen just to the side and below my belly button. At first it was like I almost couldn't feel anything and I wondered if I was imagining it but slowly it built up to be that it was definitely there. I can feel it most days but for the most part not constantly. It's a sickening feeling but not overly painful, though at times it feels as though it bloats and becomes a sharp, penetrating pain which I can't ignore. My abdominal region always feels full and I can hardly eat which is strange as I have always eaten a lot. In the place where my intestines are I can press down at any time of the day and it will gurgle, and it feels as though whatever is making the noise moves along and I can press it again in its' new location and it will move along some more. When the pain first became more obvious I could press down my stomach and it would cause me to pass gas which seemed to relieve it but that doesn't happen any more. There doesn't seem to be a certain food, activity or anything which sets it off or makes it worse. I have had urine and blood tests but both came up negative for whatever the doctor was looking for. Please help me I just want to know how bad it could be :(

Symptoms:  Stomach pain, bloating, gas.
Doctor