Increasing the height

Patient

Q: Dear doctor,
I am 18 year and 2 month old. my height is 166 cm.
I am frustrated and i have a lot of social problems because of that specially with girls.
I stopped to be taller since 3 or 4 years so can i be taller now ?
Is there a nutrition system i have to follow ?
Is there any medical drugs i have to take ?
If the responsible of the height is something i think it is called the cartilage of growth which is existed in the joints,how can i know that it is still have the ability to make me taller ?
If i can not be taller in a normal way,Is there any surgery can help me ?
I was told that the masturbation consumes the nutrients in the body and stops the increasing of the height.Is that true?
Please i want accurate answers.
Thank you very much.

Doctor