Increasing the odds of conceiving a boy with dietary changes

Patient

Q: I am trying to change my body's pH and estrogen levels with diet to increase my odds of having a son, currently have multiple girls (I understand this may change nothing and will be happy with another daughter). I am eating organic meats/fruits and alkaline forming foods such as lemons/tomatoes ect. and eliminating acid producing foods. After 2 weeks of strictly following this diet my pH with a at home urine tester continues to indicate I am highly acidic (5.5 to 6.0), seeming to increase in acidity. How long will I need to follow this diet to make a change in my pH and should I use a pH balancing vaginal wash?

Symptoms:  Acid pH home test
Doctor