Changing Medicine
Changing Lives

Immediately connect with over 10,000 doctors around the globe.

• top doctors

10,000+ doctors from 50+ specialities available

• multi-platforms

Choose email, text, phone, or video to connect with a doctor

• always open

The convenience of a doctor anywhwere, anytime

• 100% trusted

Trusted by millions and serving users globally

zero_features

How It Works

Ask The Doctor is the world's easiest to use online health platform. In just 3 simple steps you will be connected to one of our top doctors (including specialists) to receive immediate help.

Our platform is trusted by thousands of users daily and has helped save many lives.

Step 1. Type your health question

Type your question in as much detail as you can to help our doctors give you the best answer. You may also upload any reports or images if you choose.

8

Step 2. Select your speciality

Select wether you would like a general physician or one of our specialists across 50+ specialities to answer your question.

15

Step 3. Get an answer

Simply input your credit card details or pay via paypal and recieve your answer immediately by email. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

3

We’re Here For You

Ask The Doctor wants to give everyone affordable and immediate access to health care.

Doctors Online

Patients Online

Specialities

Answers

Our Partnerships

•  C100 San Francisco
  •  Israel Idonije Foundation
  •  MaRS Discovery District
  •  National Institutes of Health

Ask A Doctor Now

Get help from a doctor whenever, wherever, share your test results or photos, and get immediate answers, referrals to appropriate specialists, and even a prescription sent to your local pharmacy if it is required.

Ask

Featured Press

Daily Dose

Top 5 Super Fruits To Eat

• 11

I Invested in Ask The Doctor because it is the first platform of its kind that also allows you to help your existing patients in your practice.

• 11

With rising costs and accessibility barriers health providers will need to take an innovative, streamlined and hybrid approach to get people the care they need.

• 11

After receiving advice on Ask The Doctor, the appointment booking system we are building will change the landscape of how patients access medical care in all realms, including cosmetic procedures in plastic surgery.

• 11

I have been involved with Ask The Doctor for many years now. The e-prescribing capabilities being built will really disrupt the whole pharmacy industry.

Dr. Patrick A. Golden M.D.

• 11

Being an ENT specialist, i have realized that in my field technology is lacking quite a bit. I got involved with Ask The Doctor as an investor and advisor to help bring medicine out of the dark ages.

Dr. Zameel Dewji M.D.