Have a Health Question?

Millions are using Ask The Doctor to get immediate help from over 10,000 of the world’s best doctors.

• top doctors

• multi-platform

• always open

• 100% trusted

How It Works

Ask The Doctor is the world's easiest to use health platform. We are trusted by thousands of users daily and have helped save many lives.

In just 3 simple steps, you will be connected to one of our top doctors to receive immediate help. If you require a specialist, we will connect you with them instead.

Step 1: Ask Your Health Question

To get the best answer, include as much detail as possible. Upload any reports or images if you choose.

8

Step 2: Select Your Specialty

Choose whether you would like your question to be answered by a general physician or a specialist.

15

Step 3: Get Your Answer

Simply input your credit card details or use PayPal and receive your answer immediately by email. Ask The Doctor offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

3
Ask a Doctor Now

We’re Here For You

Ask The Doctor wants to give everyone affordable and immediate access to health care.

Doctors Online

Patients Online

Specialities

Answers

Our Partnerships

C100 San Francisco
Israel Idonije Foundation
MaRS Discovery District
National Institutes of Health

Ask A Doctor Now

Get help from a doctor whenever, wherever. Just ask your question, upload test results or photos and get immediate answers, referrals to specialists and prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy if required.

Ask

Featured Press

Daily Dose

Seeing, Diagnosing & Treating Autism

• 11

I invested in Ask The Doctor because it is the first platform of its kind that also allows you to help your existing patients in your practice.

• 11

With rising costs and accessibility barriers, health providers will need to take an innovative, streamlined and hybrid approach to get people the care they need.

• 11

After receiving advice on Ask The Doctor, the appointment booking system we are building will change the landscape of how patients access medical care in all realms, including cosmetic procedures in plastic surgery.

• 11

I have been involved with Ask The Doctor for many years now. The e-prescribing capabilities being built will really disrupt the whole pharmacy industry.

Dr. Patrick A. Golden M.D.

• 11

Being an ENT specialist, I have realized there is much need for technological growth. I got involved with Ask The Doctor as an investor and advisor to make this a reality

Dr. Zameel Dewji M.D.