x
Board Certified Family Doctor
Ask The Doctor Board Member
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Ask The Doctor Board Member

Ask A Doctor Now

152 Questions Answered in the last 1 hour

We Believe Everyone Deserves Immediate Access to a Doctor

Number of Patients Helped to Date

• 3
  • 5
  • 6
  • ,
  • 8
  • 5
  • 9

Browse
Video Image
Watch Dr. Suneel Sharman speak
to OMNI News Health about
Ask The Doctor’s role in the
Online health space.
Play Button
Play Video
Watch Dr. Suneel Sharman speak to OMNI News Health about Ask The Doctor’s role in the Online health space.

Recently Answered Questions

Do I need to stop using male latex condoms?

Hello, Thanks for the query to askthedoctor.com for an opinion. As evident by your history that you have been experiencing allergies to a long list of allergens and latex being one of them. As you have been in a habit of taking claritin for your remaining allergies since long and has been preventing any allergic reaction for you then you should continue claritin as advised. If you have specif...

Probably need a dermatologist

Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, As evident from the history that you have been suffering from an enlarged heart and circulation problems indicating the onset of a heart failure which can be due to anaemia or increased systemic resistance. In heart failure, the characteristic nail sign seen are the Beau's lines which are presence of a horizontal ridge combined with a bump on the n...

Featured Questions

#1

Knee pain when sitting cross-legged

I am a 27 year old male. About 6 weeks ago I began having pain in my right knee. I can't remember any specific injury that would cause it nor was I particularly active when it started. When sitting still or just walking there is just a mild ache or feeling of discomfort, but nothing bad. When I go to run fast there is significant pain after the foot is taken off the ground for the next step. This p...

#2

CT Scan result- calcified lymph nodes

I recently had a CT Scan and they found one calcified lymph node (1.4mm) and another small one in my mesentric abdomen. I have a follow CT Scan in 3 months. My doctor said that there could be many reasons why they are visible but worst case senario it could be lymphnoma. I am very scared it is cancer. Is it common that there are visible lymph nodes in CT Scans? What are some reasons for enlarged lymph n...

Ask The Doctor Partners

Israel Idonije is making a global difference.

Ask The Doctor is proud to announce the exciting partnership with NFL Veteran and philanthropist Israel Idonije and his foundation. The Israel Idonije Foundation (IIF) is devoted to impacting underserved communities by providing programs focused on social and emotional life skills. Ask The Doctor believes he is an exceptional role model and encomposes our core values. To learn more about Israel and the IIF please click here.

We Believe in Global Healthcare

Globe

43 Patients Online

Accessible Healthcare is everyone's right. Ask The Doctor is breaking the barriers of traditional healthcare.

MaRs DD Logo

Ask The Doctor is a proud partner of MaRS DD. Check out this lastest article featuring us.

Continue to read article

NIH Logo

Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research.

Continue to read article

MaRs DD Logo

Continue to read article

NIH Logo

Continue to read article

Our mission is simple.

Ask The Doctor wants to give everyone Affordable Access to Healthcare.

We look forward to accomplishing this.