x
Board Certified Family Doctor
Ask The Doctor Board Member
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Ask The Doctor Board Member

Ask A Doctor Now

153 Questions Answered in the last 1 hour

We Believe Everyone Deserves Immediate Access to a Doctor

Number of Patients Helped to Date

• 3
  • 5
  • 6
  • ,
  • 2
  • 3
  • 2

Browse
Video Image
Watch Dr. Suneel Sharman speak
to OMNI News Health about
Ask The Doctor’s role in the
Online health space.
Play Button
Play Video
Watch Dr. Suneel Sharman speak to OMNI News Health about Ask The Doctor’s role in the Online health space.

Recently Answered Questions

I am wondering what theses new brown spots on my

Hi. Thanks for your query. Read the history, seen the image and understood your concerns. It looks you are worried about Melamona or so. The picture shows that you have exfoliation of the skin of the sole and does not look like Athlete's foot. The brown spots do not appear to be of any clinical significance as per the image you have provided. Since the skin of your sole is very sensitive and fragil...

Running performance decreased.

Thank you for writing to us. If you are between 13 to 18 years of age, this may be a growth spurt which is making you hungry. The type of food that you are taking could also be doing this. Certain foods make a person more hungry than others. When you start running, you start off as a beginner and you are not able to push as hard and the workouts seem harder. As you become more used to running, the ...

Featured Questions

#1

Knee pain when sitting cross-legged

I am a 27 year old male. About 6 weeks ago I began having pain in my right knee. I can't remember any specific injury that would cause it nor was I particularly active when it started. When sitting still or just walking there is just a mild ache or feeling of discomfort, but nothing bad. When I go to run fast there is significant pain after the foot is taken off the ground for the next step. This p...

#2

CT Scan result- calcified lymph nodes

I recently had a CT Scan and they found one calcified lymph node (1.4mm) and another small one in my mesentric abdomen. I have a follow CT Scan in 3 months. My doctor said that there could be many reasons why they are visible but worst case senario it could be lymphnoma. I am very scared it is cancer. Is it common that there are visible lymph nodes in CT Scans? What are some reasons for enlarged lymph n...

Ask The Doctor Partners

Israel Idonije is making a global difference.

Ask The Doctor is proud to announce the exciting partnership with NFL Veteran and philanthropist Israel Idonije and his foundation. The Israel Idonije Foundation (IIF) is devoted to impacting underserved communities by providing programs focused on social and emotional life skills. Ask The Doctor believes he is an exceptional role model and encomposes our core values. To learn more about Israel and the IIF please click here.

We Believe in Global Healthcare

Globe

31 Patients Online

Accessible Healthcare is everyone's right. Ask The Doctor is breaking the barriers of traditional healthcare.

MaRs DD Logo

Ask The Doctor is a proud partner of MaRS DD. Check out this lastest article featuring us.

Continue to read article

NIH Logo

Ask The Doctor provided the National Institutes of Health (NIH) questions for research.

Continue to read article

MaRs DD Logo

Continue to read article

NIH Logo

Continue to read article

Our mission is simple.

Ask The Doctor wants to give everyone Affordable Access to Healthcare.

We look forward to accomplishing this.