Infected with CMV during Pregnancy, please help

Q: Hi Doc.

My wife is 10.5 weeks pregnant (last period date: 2nd October) and yesterday we have found that she has been infected with CMV infection and Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2. Values are:

CMV IGG - Positive 150 (tested on 16th December, 2014)
CMV IGM - Negative (tested on 22nd November, 2014)
Herpes - 20 (tested on 16th December, 2014)
PUS Cells - 20
Had first ultrasound done yesterday and doc says all is fine.
All the other tests prescribed by the doc are fine.
She was also diagnosed with PCOs and we had to take the injection to rapture the egg.

Today we have given sample for CMV IGG Avidity and by tomorrow will have the result. I have heard that CMV IGM Negative means the virus was active in the past and there is nor harm to the baby. I know we should not panic and I'm doing everything to ensure my wife is not in a panic mode. However, I would like to know the danger involved in this situation and steps to be followed so that at least I can take care of my wife and baby. Dont want to end up in a situation after few weeks where we relize that we could have done something else to be in a better position.

Would like to have your opinion.

Symptoms:  No Symptoms apart from the ones which happen during pregnancy such as acidity, gas etc.