Infection on penise due to mastrubation on penis i think

Patient : Infection on penise with white powder like infection the foreskin full covered the penises
Symptoms:  Burning sensation while passing urine and white powder like infection on penise
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It could be possible that you have developed an infection, looks like a fungal one. It could also be contact dermatitis if you have used condom recently or any chemicals over the penis, for example, new soaps, lotions, etc. Kindly consult a doctor for an examination and also specific treatment for your condition. Avoid smoking, drink plenty of water daily. It will reduce the burning urination. We also need to rule out a urinary tract infection. Hope this helped. Regards