Infection, urological problem or gynecological problem?

Q: Hello, My name is Roxana and am 24. For about four months I have a series of odd symptoms. The first symptoms were: - Frequent urination - Pressure on the bladder I took meds for a UTI I drank cherry stems tea and I took Fosfomycin (single dose) and 4-5 days I was very good, all the symptoms disappeared. After this short period my initial symptoms recurred, frequent urination and urethra pressure. Then I took Penicillin (tablets) for 7 days (due to a throat infection) and the only sympthom that remained was the presure and pain on the urethra. The discomfort is greater one week before and during menstruation. It also bothers me when I'm sitting; when I am lying it's ok, I don't feel that sensation anymore.
I've been to a gynecologist and did a test on vaginal discharge and a Pap smear = they are ok. I did blood tests and abdominal ultrasound. Everything is fine. The results are ok. I suspected is was an infection with Chlamydia and I took doxycyclin for 3 days (I stoped it because it was making me sick). But now I am stuck with this presure and pain on the urethra. Could you please help me? I don't know what to do.

Symptoms:  Pain in the urethra one week before and during the menstruation.
Pain in the urethra when sitting down for a long time.