Infectious skin disease-is it containable?

Patient : I have a full body bacteria infection.My main concern in the many many boils that break out all over my body. I am so sick at least a third of every month where my whole body is covered with the infection except my right leg and my arms.I am infecting a lot of people and know for sure that i have no std. I want to stop the illness but my doctor wont have anything to do with anything. Is there a way of getting a specialist to remove problem or do I have to keep this illness like they say?
Symptoms:  extreme fatigue, but no sleep at night due to pain. Head aches, and lumps all over body.