Patient : When I was born my mother told me I was born ruptured in the genitalia area. I had surgery to repair it and my mother told me before she died i would not be able to have children. I do not know what was done to me or if it is fixable with todays technology. I was born in 1962. I would really like to have children if there is any way possible before it is to late for me. I have tried finding out from the hospital of my birth but they tell me they cannot go back this far in their rec ords to find out the procedure. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you: Jim Roberts
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: In February I had a hysteroscopy on day 14 of my cycle where the gynaecologist discovered a large polyp hanging from ...

Q: My wife and I are both 44 years old. We previously did not want to have babies. However we are now thinking to have b...

Q: Is 300 total testosterone normal for a 30 year old male?

Q: As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate that means I can have kids. Correct?

Q: Would like to get a professional's advice on my blood work results. I'm mainly looking to find out if anything on her...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon