Patient : Dear Dr My husband has a problem in infertility.He is having a very low sperm count.Below r the details of the latest test report: Gel Formation : Normal LiqueficationTime: Complete in 15 mf pH :8 Viscosity : Normal Clamps : Nil and Fructose is positive Motility of Spermatozoa after 1 hour Progressive motility Grade IV- 00 % Progressive motility Grade III - 00 % Non Progressive - 10 % Non motility - 90% MORPHOLGY Normal - 40% and Abnormal - 60% SPERM DENSITY IS 2 MILLION PER ML IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT WE CAN HAVE A BABY OR CAN U SUGGEST ANY METHOD OF TREATMENT TO INCREASE THE SPERM COUNT AS THE DOCTOR SAID THERE IS ONLY 40 % HOPE OF CHILD BIRTH AND SPERM COUNT INCREASE AFTER THE VERICOSEL OPERATION..PLEASE REPLY as i dont have any problem regaring child birth
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm currently having difficulties being intimate with my wife. A few years ago I underwent some physical tests to see...

Q: Good afternoon I wanted I was sterilised information this month the 2/June 2015 and everything went well and I wanted...

Q: This is an embarrassing question to be asking, but what type of health questions should I be asking and things should...

Q: I have a small bump on the side of my penis. It does not hurt to touch and it is a little lighter than my skin. I jus...

Q: Yesterday i was intimate with my gf after going in side and after 1 minute my p was automatically lose erection my gf...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon