Patient: Have had no period for a year and my boyfriend and i have decided we want a baby and had tubal 23years ago is invetro the only answer

Doctor: Tubal ligation reversal may make the best candidates in those whose tubal ligations included either the removal of a sma ll section of the fallopian tubes, or those whose tubal ligation was achieved by clips or rings placed around the tubes to prevent eggs released during ovulation from traveling through the fallopian tubes. Since you had many years after your tubal ligation, this might probably be not effective anymore. You had also stopped your menstruation; this might be sign of infertility also.I would suggest you to consult a gynecologist who specializes in infertility to evaluate your availability of fertile eggs and suggest you the best way to have a baby.

Comments / Follow Ups

Guest: sir my wife suffer from irregular period whatis the reason for it