Infertility and pelvic pain.

Patient : Hello Doctor, As I am married ,I am unable to get pregnant as we are trying with out contraceptives since 2 years .Tests of me and my partner are normal .Recently from two to three months I am getting pain in my pelvic region on my right side .During cough also I am suffering with this pain. What may be cause of this pain,is it a serious problem .Please help me solve this problem .Thank you.
Symptoms:  Hinge pain in the right side of the pelvic region,menstrual cycle varies from 26 to 28 days.