Infertility Question

Patient

Q: I got fingered hard to the point where I bled a bit and it's been two days and my vagina hurts a bit. what should I do? and does being fingered hard have a risk of infertility?

Symptoms:  Tender
Doctor

It is common after sex and if you have been fingered hard to feel sore in vagina due to vaginal abrasions which generally take 3 to 5 days to heal completely if intercourse or fingering is not repeated again. You may opt to use local application of petroleum jelly locally inside the vagina to promote early healing .
With vaginal abrasions, the chances of infertility is minimal so rest assured.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards