Infertitlity - My wife has PCOS and I have very low testosterone but my sperm is fine?!

Q: My wife and I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now. She is almost 30, and I am 31 years old. She has PCOS and recently I have found out that I have extremely low testosterone levels (out of the 'normal' range). My sperm is apparently absolutely fine though.... which has somewhat "stumped" my doctor. I've had 2 testosterone blood tests, first one came out at: 6.8 nmol/L and the second at 7.2 nmol/L. I just went in to have my "free testosterone" blood test done, where they also tested for a bunch of other stuff (see image attachment).... does anyone have any ideas what this all means? Could "I" be the one contributing to our infertility. Please don't feel the need to walk on eggshells, I'm fully prepared for ANY information you have!

- David.

Infertitlity - My wife has ...-1