Inflamed adult acne on chin, jawline and neck

Patient

Q: For about 2 months now I have had what looks like cystic acne on my chin, jawline and neck. It can be painful and red and swollen. I have been given some Fucidin cream but it has not done much to help. I use to have facial acne when I was a teenager but got put on accutane and it cleared it up, only once and a while I would get a few odd spots but nothing like this now.
I have not chnaged my diet or anything and I eat heathy food and drink plenty of water. I have never had spots on my neck or jawline so why have I broken out so severe? I would just like to know your opinion on why I suddenly have this?

Symptoms:  inflamed acne on neck, jawline and chin. Looks cystic and when old spots go new ones take its place. Old spots leaving red marks behind. Painful bumpy skin texture.
Doctor