Inflamed spots from waxing

Q: I have had small red spot on the top of my thigh for the past month after waxing. These were red and started to become infected. GP eventually prescribed two weeks of Flucloxacillin for 2 weeks which i have just finished as he diagnosed it as folliculitus. It did slightly calm down after this however after 2 days of finishing the antibiotics the red spots have reappeared after i started waxing the old hair. This time my skin is being irritated by the hairs ingrowing after my first rash. These new spots aren't nearly as bad or itchy however the original ones started to scar and I don't want the same to happen again! Thoughts? Thanks.

Symptoms:  small red spots around hair follicle. not itchy and not spreading. inflamed.