Inflammation on left of head

Patient : Hello, 2 months ago, a group of people stopped me in the midnight and beaten on my left side of head repeatedly. However, there was no pain for 2 weeks but later I have found that there was inflammation on my left side of head. I have taken MRI scan also. Doctor told that nothing is happened in brain so no need to be worried of inflammation. I am little worried because still there is inflammation. Whenever I do fomentation with cold water, inflammation would be reduced but after some time comes back again. Doctors suggested to me use below tablets for inflammation. Chymoral forte I want know how long it takes to recover from inflammation on head? Please provide us suggestions to be followed to reduce inflammation. Regards,
Symptoms:  Uneasiness
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Any type of injury or swelling is only treated by RICE regimen. RICE regimen is using th e following things to help you reduce the swelling: Rest the are affected, do not let it get injured and avoid strain to it Ice the are for 15 minutes at a time every hour Compression is not possible near the head Elevate the head to allow the blood flow back to the heart Chymoral Forte is a good tablet to use to reduce the swelling. Also add Ibuprofen to help you to reduce the swelling as well. Hope this helps you with recovery. All the best.

Patient: Thanks for your valuable response, I want to know how long it takes to become normal situation because I am little scared of using tablets daily from 2 months... Also Do I need take Ibuprofen along with Chymoral forte or only Ibuprofen?
Patient: It's been more than 80 days that I am using Chymoral forte for reducing inflammation but still it is not reduced. May I know How long do I need to use the chymoral forte... Please suggest me and also advice how long it takes to recover from inflammation.