Information

Patient

Q: Hi, I have my girl friend, and is 8 week pregnant, and after, a week that we make one time intercource, she tell me, that her period come, but after 6 weeks, she call me, that she is preganant with my baby.
When, I ask her, how can be this if after one week, after intercouce come period, she tell me, it was not period, but little blood.
Now she is ask me, my blood number, I have to give it to her. because I afriad that can cheat me, when she have the baby, and make test to see if it is mine or not.
Or, I give her my blood number, and I dont have to worry, that can cheat someting?
Thank You.

Doctor