Informational purposes

Q: Hello, I would like to find out some more information about the Garcinica Cambogia weight loss supplement. Is it true it will make you slimmer instantly, if so then is this safe to take?

Symptoms:  General inquiry

A:   Thank you for your question. Garcinica Cambogia is a supplement marketed to assist in weight loss. However, this claims made by manufacturers of this supplement have not been tested, or proven by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States. In fact, we are not certain if certain brands may actually be safe for consumption. For this reason we do not recommend taking this supplement. A healthy diet with regular exercise is the best way to obtain sustainable weight loss results. Please see your doctor to determine if you are medically capable for starting a new diet and exercise regime.

Thank you for consulting