Infrequent Burning Sensation on Head of Penis -- Revelieved by BM

Patient : When irritated by my urine or seamen, I experience a fairly terrible burning sensation on the head of my penis. When this happens, I get the impulse to make a bowel movement to relieve the sensation (even if a BM would be otherwise unnecessary). This usually results in me sitting on the toilet for about a half hour until my bowel has been moved and the burning subsides. I am uncircumcised and in my late twenties. I ahve been sexually active since the age of 19, but, as far as I recall this has been happening since my first partner – at the age of 19. This occurs at a frequency of once every 3-4 months, maybe less.
Symptoms:  Burning sensation on head of penis after irritated by sitting seamen or urine (i.e. if I didn't clean myself well enough), relieved by moving my bowel. Occurs every several months (i.e. 3-4 months maybe more).