Inhability to feel well when I get sleep

Patient

Q: Hello,
I have a question for you that no matter how much I ask my doctors they don't seem to take it seriously and I worry about the extend of the problem, or issue.
My whole life I have had problems sleeping (mostly insomnia), but lately it ocurrs to me more and more than if I actually just don't sleep at night at all and go on to doing all my activities the next day I feel great, energized, awake, conscious, and simply at my best. But when I do get some sleep I wake up feeling terribly depressed and miserable. It's really gotten to a point where out of seven days a week I slepp only two or three nights for a couple of hours.
I don't know if maybe it's just something about my body creating dopamine, or endorphines, or someonething that helps me be more aware when not sleeping at all, but I just wonder if maybe it could be soething that needs to be checked out, or else it could get worse. I know it's not a lot of info but I would just appreciate it if you could tell me if it might be a symptom for something more serious. Thank you very much!

Doctor