Inhaled a lot of hairspray

Patient : I was hairspraying my friend's hair in the bathroom and I think I accidentally inhaled a lot of the hairspray? This happened about 20-30 mins ago. I'm in my room now and I can still smell the hairspray. What should I do ? Should I drink water or something like that? Will that help? Or do you think I need to seek medical attention ?? Please help.. I'm really worried. Thank you.
Symptoms:  I was coughing a lot earlier but it's not as bad anymore. I'm not experiencing shortness of breath, but my throat feels tight now.