Injection therapy

Patient

Q: Please Dr. I want to inform you that I have done all the necessary test and everything was ok . the Dr gave me testogel to use for 4 months. he mentioned that it was a bit more than the average.
he tried with me the injection therapy first he injected 5 mg and it didnt work (no erection) and after 30 min he exceeded the dosage to 10 mg and still didnt work...!!
NB: it was the first time i try the injection
the Dr. informed that its due to the performance anxiety that i have; therfore he gave me as well the lustra pills.
my question is do you think after trying the testogel and the lustra; the penile injection therapy will be succcessful?? or the injection will never work with me???
knowing that am 31 years old

so thankful for your help,

Doctor