Injured knee

Q: Right im confused... Im 22 healthy male and when i was 18 i suffered a knee injury, my right knee bent intowards my left knee as my foot stayed where it was. This happened twice in the space of 5mins, i immediatly stopped playing football for about 3 weeks suffered no pain etc. I went back to play football with my knee wrapped up... This time it done the same thing but this time it felt like it snapped out of place and inherd a pop... An uncomfortable and bad pain. What would have took me 5mins to walk home took me like 30mins, i went to A&E and the the Dr had a look and said there was nothing wrong with it (all diagnosed from the fact i took my shoes off) he told me to stop limping but that was difficult. Sobi stopped playing for about 3 month and again had a kick about, my knee done exactly the same thing. I stopped playing football all together. Im im the army reserve and on a blank fire exercise my knee done it again this time i went to my GP he refered me to the hospital and i got an X RAY and MRI scan.... I rang about my results and the nurse told me "there is nothing wrong, it is just wear & tear" at that point i was 19.. Wear and tear!! What??. Now im 22 i have been real cautious about my knee until yesterday i had a lil kick about and as i side footed a shot my knee popped again... This time even worse of a pain!! Ok so again i repeat myself right leg, knee goes left (colapses towards my left knee, and foot stays put) Anyone shed some light? I know my knee will have suffered cartilage/meniscus and ligament damage obvs since its happened 6+ times but i would like to know what is wrong with my knee for it to allow it to bend in such a way.

Symptoms:  Swelling, pain on the inside bone, ligaments tweek with pain, cant bend my knee all the way back, gives way.