Injury to leg or lump under knee

Patient

Q: I have a small lump behind my knee that is very sore. It especially sore after I walk or run or sit for any length of time. This has been going on now for six months. I stopped running four months ago. I get my spouse to massage it but it is very hard to find because it is deep. Once he does find the spot it really hurts. Not sure if it was caused from running .
I thought it could be bakers cyst but it doesn't feel fluid like, more hard.

Symptoms:  Aches, pain when walking or after siting I get up and stretch out my leg.
Doctor