Inner Thigh Infection Site for Syphilis

Q: Everything i've read states that syphilis infections would be initiated at the sight of contact ie genitals, mouth, anus. Can syphilis be spread to or contracted in the inner thigh area?

Symptoms:  A small red bump on my inner thigh

Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query.

Primary syphilis is initiated at the sight of contact.
If you don’t receive treatment during this initial appearance of symptoms of primary syphilis , the bacterium that caused this STI will spread through your bloodstream and you’ll soon have secondary syphilis.
Secondary syphilis can manifest as inner thigh infection.
Inner thigh has not been found as the initial site of acquiring syphilis, however it may be infected if the infected body part is rubbed against thigh.

Hope its clear to you now.
Take care.