Inquring about back pain

Patient

Q: If i have a sacralizarion sprain where the right side of my hip is not allined. Is it ok to get pregnant? Also i was told birth can aid in realining my hips leading to healing my sprain?

Doctor

In your case, sacralization of vertebrae is no hindrance to getting pregnant, but the major concern is difficult delivery and pain lower back in the third trimester due to the growth of the fetus. It is a misconception that pregnancy would re-align your hip again, instead pregnancy promotes lordosis and even higher strain on the spinal vertebrae. You need to be doubly careful and mentally be prepared for a likely cesarean delivery at the term.
However you may visit your physician for a detailed pre-examination of the spine and discuss all the radiological reports before contemplating pregnancy as your physician would be in a better position after seeing your reports to guide you further, so that you may take an informed decision.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards