Inquring about back pain

Patient : If i have a sacralizarion sprain where the right side of my hip is not allined. Is it ok to get pregnant? Also i was told birth can aid in realining my hips leading to healing my sprain?
Doctor :   Hello, In your case, sacralization of vertebrae is no hindrance to getting pregnant, but the major concern is difficul t delivery and pain lower back in the third trimester due to the growth of the fetus. It is a misconception that pregnancy would re-align your hip again, instead pregnancy promotes lordosis and even higher strain on the spinal vertebrae. You need to be doubly careful and mentally be prepared for a likely cesarean delivery at the term. However you may visit your physician for a detailed pre-examination of the spine and discuss all the radiological reports before contemplating pregnancy as your physician would be in a better position after seeing your reports to guide you further, so that you may take an informed decision. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards