Intense Low back pain and acute abdominal pressure.

Q: On March 12th I was standing still and it felt as though someone had side karate kicked my lower back. I felt it buckle and I went to the floor. Could not walk without help and legs could not support my weight. Since I knew I had gained weight recently and had a pendulous abdomen, I waited to go to doc. After one week of pain and inability to even turn or get out of bed, or walk without a walker (that husband went and bought) I finally went to the doctor who never examined the back, just prescribed Flexeril. After one month, I was able to walk without walker, but cautiously. Lower back still weak and painful. Now, as I stand, a rush to my abdomen (hindgut area) feels up with pressure and tightness......unbearable. If I try to maneuver back a bit, pressing in at hips with thumb tips it lets up a tad only. Only sitting back down relieves this sudden twisting pain. It is like a rush of fluid to the area which gets hard and firm and extremely painful. My back is still painful.

Symptoms:  Pain In Lumbar back after injury from just standing. Abdominal pain and pressure. (Not sure if this in aneurysm-like or uterine). constand, without relief for over one month. Not relieved with over the counter pain meds, flexeril or elimination. Bowels not affected.