Intense sweating with vomiting sensation and head spinning

Patient : What causes sudden intense sweating for about 10-15 minutes, with head spinning sensation and vomiting sensation?
Symptoms:  i was working in office, felt sudden intense sweating with my dress getting wet , this sweating continued for 10-15 minutes, at the same time feeling of head spinning which lasted for 10 seconds or so, felt like vomiting and passing stool. felt difficulty in walking straight. got my blood pressure checked within 20 minutes and it came out to be normal 120/80. i play almost daily for one hour,smoke about 10 cigarettes a day