Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Inter-course without a condom on. Pregnancy probability

Inter-course without a condom on. Pregnancy probability

Patient: Hello, i had several inter-courses with my girlfriend when i would insert my organ without condom for 5 or so minutes before putting it on. Is there any chance she can get pregnant? I am worried that partial of sperm remained underneath the skin of the penis head part after the night before may get through. Please, help!

Symptoms: Swollen breasts

Doctor: Hello,If the concern is sperm remaining under the prepuce after previous night and has not been cleaned , then there are high chances that your partner may get pregnant as sperms have a life of 72 hours under suitable conditions and under the prepuce is fine enough.If she happens to miss her periods in this cycle, it is suggested that you get her a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy first.I hope i have answered your query,wishing you safe sexual practices,regards