Inter-course without a condom on. Pregnancy probability

Patient : Hello, i had several inter-courses with my girlfriend when i would insert my organ without condom for 5 or so minutes before putting it on. Is there any chance she can get pregnant? I am worried that partial of sperm remained underneath the skin of the penis head part after the night before may get through. Please, help!
Symptoms:  Swollen breasts
Doctor :   Hello, If the concern is sperm remaining under the prepuce after previous night and has not been cleaned , then there are high chances that your partner may get pregnant as sperms have a life of 72 hours under suitable conditions and under the prepuce is fine enough. If she happens to miss her periods in this cycle, it is suggested that you get her a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy first. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you safe sexual practices, regards