Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Intermittent or intermenstrual cycle spotting

Intermittent or intermenstrual cycle spotting

Patient: My period was expected on march 11, but it came up March 19 it last until I think March 26 but it has lighter periods. Now, its Apr9 I got some menstrual, it seems like spotting but i didnt know yet. My expected period is next week.

Doctor: Thank you for your query.Intermittent or intermenstrual cycle spotting can be due to various reasons, from simple to complex. It is difficult to tell the exact reason unless a scan is done and a physical examination will help to determine the underlying reason. Therefore see your doctor.Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Patient: I am now 10 days delayed. I dont kniw if Im pregnant because of the spotting I have experienced,

Patient: I am also experiencing stomach cramps . -.- there are times that my breast is in pain, so much pain. My man withraw sperms only when I have period, like last month. But when I dont have, he dont withraw it on me, is there any possibility for me to get pregnant?