Internal bleeding from alcohol use ?

Patient

Q: Drinking lot of alcohol last night....today I've puked up brown liquid with coffee type bits in it...also my stool was black and I feel light headed

Symptoms:  Light headed , stool colour black , brown coffee vomit
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
The colour of vomit that you are mentioning and the colour of stools that you are mentioning suggests that there could be an internal bleed. This might have caused coffee coloured vomiting and black colored stools. Further the light hotheadedness is due to blood loss and hypotension. It would be wise to get a blood hemoglobin done and an endoscopy done. Do meet your doctor and get these tests done.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you in future.

Wish you good health!