Internal medicine

Patient

Q: Hello-I have 2 questions actually-my Grandma has been sick & she tested positive in her nostrils for MRSA-I have been around her a lot-should I get tested & if I am a carrier of MRSA, does it mean I will become infected with it & die eventually?--Second question is , if you have genital herpes are there any natural remedies you can recommend for breakouts & how do you tell a potential partner about this without them freaking out or should one just never considered sexual intimacy again because they have herpes?

Symptoms:  I was diagnosed with genital herpes but haven't been sexually active in 10 years-thank God no HIV but I was really devastated to know some dirty mothers son gave me herpes & now I am scared for life with this disease!
Doctor