Intracranial pressure plus nausea and back pain

Q: Can sustained injuries from an assault 3 years ago cause the onset of BIH?

Symptoms:  i had an x-ray in 2011 after being assaulted and was told i had two facial fractures on the right side of my face back in 2011. since then i have experience episodes of blurrier vision, seeing flashes of light at random times throughout the day, and pressure migraines- lasting 1-2 days at a time then go away along with the other 2 symptoms. but now im experiencing all 3 plus dull back pain, mild nausea, cold-flu like symptoms, some memory loss and neck stiffness for the last 4 days now.