Ipill, birth control

Patient : Hello doctor me and my girlfriend where having unprotected sex the other night. and i really need to know if she can take iPill. because we didnt hav intercourse, my private part was jus touching hers. but i pre-cum(pre-ejaculation) on her vagina, not in her. so is it neccessary to consume ipill?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you are sure that the pre-ejaculate was not inside her but just outside the vagina, then there is no chance of pregnancy and need not ask her to take the pill. Make sure you always use protection next time rather than get into such anxious situations. Hope this helped. Regards