Iron deficiency anaemia symptoms

Patient : Hiya, ive been suffering extreme fatigue and headaches and migranes and pressure headches, ive been diagnosed with anemia and given iron pills however these have had little affect i suffered a drop in weight recently and appetite decreased, ive also had behaviour changes in the past few monthss, ive tried sleeping more and less i get dizziness and have a sensitivity to light and general unwellness is this all connected to the fatigue and anemia or is it even anemia?
Doctor :   The usual presenting symptoms in adults with iron deficiency anemia include weakness, headache, irritability, fatigue an d exercise intolerance. There is also evidence to suggest that altered behaviour is associated with iron deficiency anaemia, due to deficiency of non-haemoglobin proteins. Symptoms of light sensitivity, weight loss and decreased appetite are not normally associated with anaemia. Therefore, I would advise attending your family physician for a detailed history of your symptoms, clinical examination, and blood tests to check your haemoglobin level, iron stores and total iron binding capacity, following commencement of iron supplementation.