Iron levels and low vitamin D

Patient

Q: 24 year old male....

Blood Iron Levels
TIBC 323 (Normal)
UIBC 127 (Low)
Iron Serum 196 (High)
Iron Saturation 61 (High)
Ferritin Serum 100 (Normal)

Blood
Vitamin D
17.4 (Low)

Blood Comp. Metabolic Panel
Glucose
BUN
Creatinine
eGFR
BUN/Creatine Ratio
Sodium
Potassium
Chloride
Carbon Dioxide
Calcium
Protein
Albumin A/G Ratio
Bilirubin
Alk. Phos.
AST
ALT
.....All within normal range

Previous Urine Test (5 months ago)
Showed increased Creatinine (I think 32mg per kg)
Increased micro-albumin to creatinine ratio (Can't remember the number)

I'm not sure if there is any correlation among the urine results, low vitamin D, and iron levels. However, I was wondering if I should be concerned if the low vitamin D could be a result of kidney disease (considering the urine test results). If so should I not take the vitamin D supplement and inquire with my doctor about the activated form of vitamin D? I live in Cleveland and have little exposure to sunlight, which could be the more obvious reason for the low vitamin D. Furthermore, what can I make of the odd Iron levels? I am vegetarian, however, I realize that I do eat a lot of iron enriched foods (black beans, pinto beans, spinach, lentils, tofu etc.) I didn't realize this until now and will of course make a change in my diet. Please let me know if you have any insight or if you have any questions I could try to answer. Thanks

Doctor