Iron pills were giving side effects

Patient : Since I was anemic and the Iron pills were giving side affects the doctors ordered Ferritin transfusion a week ago
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We are not certain what type of side affects you were experiencing from your iron pills. Pl ease respond to us with more detail on the side effects you are experiencing so we can advise you accordingly. We recommend that you follow your doctors prescription as they would have a better grasp on what side effects you are experiencing from oral iron medication. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com