Iron Suppliment Overdose severity & treatment

Patient

Q: Hello!
My friend was taking Iron supplements to treat her fatigue and Anemia. She took 195mg per day for three days, and 260mg on one of those days.

We have worked out this is an overdose and she has had many of the symptoms - stomach cramps, nausea, low energy. Plus headaches.

She stopped taking the tablets two days ago and the symptoms seem to be at their worst right now.

Will they continue to worsten? Should we visit the hospital? What can we do here to help her body expel the excess iron?

Thank you so much!

Symptoms:  headaches, nausea, diarrhoea, stomach cramps, low energy, early menstural cycle
Doctor