Irregular & hard stomach

Patient

Q: Hello ,I've Always Had Irregular Periods ,The Past 3 Months I've Haven't Had One ,I'm Worried Cause My Stomach Is hard ,I'm not pregnant I took a test it says negative ,could it be because of my period not coming on ?

Symptoms:  Headaches
Doctor

A:   Hi,
Irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes like gonadal hormonal imbalance, thyroid hormonal imbalance, changes in prolactin levels, lifestyle modifications, poly cystic ovary disease etc.
Hardening feeling of the abdomen can be seen in conditions like gastric disturbances, edema of the abdominal skin, in premenstrual phase etc.
As your pregnancy test was negative, there is less possibility for pregnancy.
As you didn't get periods since three months, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated to find out the cause for delayed periods and take treatment accordingly.
Take care.