Irregular birth control pill - missed period

Patient : I have been taking Aleese birth control now for 7 months. Last month I was on an antibiotics and also missed a few pills,but doubled up the next day. I am now a week late. The previous week however I had what seemed to be a light period. I am now feeling slighlty nauseous in the evenings and my breasts are tender. I tested after being a day late and it was negative.could I be pregnant.
Doctor :   Though birth control pills are very effective in preventing pregnancy, however if used irregularly , it may lead to decr eased protection. I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy. Do the test in the morning with the first urine sample. I wish you well, take care.