Irregular bleeding caused by two pills intervention birth control and TERABINAFINE

Patient : Hi. I visited a doctor a month ago for the fungal activity in my toenail. He prescribed TERABINAFINE 250MG tablets (one per day) to be taken for a month, following by a blood test (for the probable side effects on liver) to see whether or not I can continue the medication. However, since last week I am observing irregular bleeding. I searched the web and found taking birth-control pills simultaneously with TERABINFINE could cause this problem. My doctor is not available until 3rd Jan to be contacted so I need to know whether I should continue taking the 5 left TERABINAFINE pills (from the first month treatment) or stop it. Thanks!