Irregular heart beat, and trouble breathing after consuming energy drink and bar

Patient : I recently drank a norma size rockstar energy drink, and had eaten and energy bard like 2 hours bfor in order to stay up to do homework.several hours aftr drinking the drink, i was in bed already and started to feel real gittery wth a fast heart beat and also trouble breathing that caused me to caugh a bit. I did not sleep all night either. Was this a life threatning occassion that i should be worried about?