Irregular period, pregnancy symptoms, negative test

Patient : I have irregular periods and have been experiencing some abnormal things going on. My last period was sept. 14-sept. 19th (it is now nov. 9th so I'm on day 57 of my cycle and still no period). I have been using an app to try to help estimate when I should be due for my period; it says I was due on nov. 6th making me 3 days late according to that). I have noticed this week that I have had frequent urination (even having to get up in the middle of the night to pee) and increased thirst. I have also had a few days of spotting (pink on the toilet paper when I wipe) which is also something new to me. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came out negative. because I do not know when I ovulated, if I did, I do not know if it is still too early to take a test or not. could I still be pregnant? If so, how much longer should I wait to take another test or get a blood test done?
Symptoms:  Frequent urination, spotting
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you have missed your periods by more than 27 days now, and if your p regnancy test is negative, then you qualify as a case of oligomenorrhoea which requires evaluation. Firstly , polycystic ovarian syndrome has to be ruled out which is the most common cause of delayed menses.Hirsutism and polycystic ovaries form other crietria for it. An ultrasound pelvis and hormonal profile needs to be done for the same. If the ultrasound shows no abnormality and the endometrial thickness is more than 8mm then your physician may consider to give you a withdrawal bleed with progesterones to resume your menses. However frequent urination and spotting may indicate that your menses may start naturally in few days. So wait for 3-4 days ad if they don't start , please visit your physician for a detailed evaluation. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards