Irregular periods

Patient

Q: Hi doc, myself preeti and my age is 25. I have problem of irregular periods since my periods started. Now i am married and plan to have a baby. But due to irregular periods i cant know the exact date of my periods they may occur after 4 or 5 months or sometimes they occur after 8 or 9 months. i had done my lower abdominal ultrasound so many times, but there is nothing wrong in that but my hormonal level was found imbalanced every time. i hv high level of testosterone. now i want a baby but i failed every time i cant know the approximate time of ovulation.plz suggest me something

Symptoms:  headache after every 2 or 3 days, unwanted hairs on my chin area and fat deposition near waist line.
Doctor